Get in Touch
Complete the form below and we'll give you a call to discuss your requirements and book an online demonstration or free trial.
The ClickHQ Small Business product management system has a product database that allows products and services to be stored in the system so that users can create pipeline opportunities or actual orders. The database stores information such as:
- Product / Service Description
- Pricing, Commission, Special Tariffs
- Minimum Contract Length if recurring
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annually if recurring
- Custom Field Options with price adjustment tables
- Sales / Order Delivery Process steps associated with product / service
- Images of Product / Service
- Dimensions or Weight to calculate delivery charges
- Sage Nominal Code information for Sage export
- Meta Detail (Helps with Google for Ecommerce Websites)
Lots of functionality in the ClickHQ Small Business system uses this product management data but it can also be referenced and updated through our API so that the database in ClickHQ Small Business can power third party applications such as website forms, ecommerce websites or legacy software systems.
An unlimited amount of custom product fields can be set up as:
- Free Text Fields
- Drop Downs - for single selection
- Check Boxes - for multiple selection
- Number Fields
Adjustments to the price of products can be made based on field selection to maximise flexibility. Custom product fields are useful so that orders can be tailored to reflect selections that are made such as size, colour, service levels, specification levels, etc... Selections can be set to create price adjustments or not as required.
Selected custom fields will be shown on quotes, proposals, invoices and delivery notes that are generated by the ClickHQ Small Business system.