Tariffs and Pricing
ClickHQ Small Business provides a very flexible structure which allows orders to be made up, quotes to be generated and invoices sent for any product or services that is required.
ClickHQ Small Business allows products and services to be monitored and defined:
- As one off or recurring
- By payment frequency - daily, weekly, monthly annually, etc...
- As payable in advance or arrears
- By minimum contract length
- By VAT rate
- By default prices
- By multiple tariffs for different customer groups
- With special offers
- With fixed delivery charges or based on weight or dimensions or with postcode surcharges
- By nominal code for export to accounting systems such as Sage
ClickHQ Small Business can generate tariff sheets by customer as PDF documents and send them direct to customers from the system by traceable email.