The key to any sales pipeline tracking system is that it is easy to use and that it makes the job of the sales team easier avoids duplication and gives the management team a good overview of activity and a good idea of likely future order levels.
ClickHQ Small Business allows users to set up sales opportunities and to convert those sales opportunities into actual sales once they have been through a sales process without having to enter any data twice.
Sales opportunities allow information to be entered on:
- Expected close date
- Estimated percentage chance of close
- Name of Sales Person / Account Manager working the opportunity
- Type of product(s) / services in potential order
- Quantities and prices expected which calculates the order value
- Custom information e.g. Size, Colour, Finish, Support Level, Etc...
- Order Number
- Lead Source
- Shipping address / Billing address
- Completed stages in the sales process
When a sales opportunity is created the owner of the opportunity fills in the information above, part of which means choosing products and services from the product database. By choosing products and services a sales process is automatically created based on the process defined in the product catalogue.
Opportunities are tracked through this sales process by the sales person ticking stages off and making progress notes so that it makes their job easier and the sales manager can oversee the activity of individual sales people or of the whole team via sales dashboards and reports.